These types of windstopper have a typical 1980s Americana feel to them. They seem to have been made be every entrepreneur left right and center across the lower 48 and beyond! They are windproof, water resistant and some come with a liner fabric for the colder months. They all have some form of advertisement on them and their color range from bright orange via green and blue to black and white. This features a cool yellow Columbia Crimson Tide decal on it and is lined with a synthetic wool type liner.
- Original made in USA 1980s windstopper jacket
- Please not the color red is tricky to photograph making this one too blown out, the original is just normal bright red
- Mint condition
- Size: XL
- Sizing: arms 67cm, shoulders 55cm, pit to pit 74cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.