Made from Pike Brothers very fine 11oz denim, this model is based on a mid 1930s wood workers pant. Hence the name: Chopping down the tree. During that period denims were still meant to be worn as an over-garment, therefore fits were rather loose, which is also the case with this 1936 Chopper Pant.
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge (100% Cotton)
- high waist, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle in zinc and black finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- ruler pocket on right leg
- Made in Turkey
Pike Brothers was founded in 1930 by brother George and Joseph Pike. Their small yet high-quality clothing store was located in the famous Portobello Road, Notting Hill, in the heart of London. Custom clothing for men was their specialty. During the Second World War they produced uniforms for American military forces. This was the time when American soldiers came over to England. Pike Brothers managed to combine the best materials with European craftsmanship and create the unmistakable clothing you see today. They simply struck a brilliant balance between American workwear and European expertise. A legacy that defines Pick Brothers to this very day.
Pike Brothers distinguishes itself by respecting and celebrating the original functionality of its clothing instead of simply aiming for superficial succes. All clothing is made in Europe and produced the old-fashioned way. Pure craftsmanship and the best materials add up to this stylish and timeless clothing. Pike Brothers is that perfect combination of style and functionality.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.