Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one is in mint condition and has the golden combo of leather and wool. We replaced the liner which was completely gone on this jacket. The nice detail on this jacket is the extended leather part of the cuff.
- Mint condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1960s
- Fits like a M
- Wool body
- Measurements: pit to pit 54 cm, shoulders 47cm, arms 60 cm, back 61 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.