This is a nice lightweight Canadian Field Jacket. The way the pockets are angled and also the construction of the buttons give it away as either an English or Canadian army garment, the little maple leaf patch though leaves no room for discussion!
- Great vintage near mint condition, the stains are way more visible on the photographs than in real live
- Jacket from the ca. 1980s
- Fits like a L but due to the waist strap there is a large size discrepancy
- Made in Canada
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.