The button's on this jacket tell that it is either from Great Britain or Canada. It's the corduroy collar which is not only a great detail, that gives it away as Canadian. The little flag does too of course...! There is a nice bit of fading going on with this jacket and the internal drawstring gives the jacket great tailoring possibilities.
- Original Canadian Army jacket from ca. 1960s
- Great vintage condition
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: arm 60cm, pit to pit 59cm, shoulder 46cm, back 77cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.