Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one of those varsity jackets which makes our hearts beat a little faster. An incredibly well made full leather two-tone outer jackets, lined with a the same colours in a shiny satin fabric, which actually feels so soft it could be real silk. It is amazing to think of the money and time spent on this jacket and that this time and money (and craftmanship) was available. Still one of the best era's of recent American history for the happy few at least!
- Near mint condition with some stretch marks on the lining, outer is absolute mint condtion. The top press buttons closes a bit hard
- Jacket from the ca. 1950s
- Fits like a M
- 100% leather outer and (silk?) satin liner
- Measurements: pit to pit 57cm, shoulders 45cm, arm 65cm, back 67cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.