This stunning piece of history is the mother of all Jeep coats that have come since. This beautiful sand colored coat was originally worn by members of the Long Range Desert Group who would call the dessert of Northern Africa their home during The Second World War. They would drive around in their open jeeps and trucks and were a key factor in the famous successful raids of a fledgling SAS regiment. This jacket is made of a very strong canvas type fabric and would originally have been lined with a fire retardant material. This coat however was custom improved by its owner who apparently really needed the warmth and thus added a sheepskin lining to the coat. Making it even more unique.
- Original jacket in vintage worn and faded condition from the ca. 1940s
- Made in England
- Fits like an L
- Measurements: pit to pit 65cm, shoulder 49cm, arm 60cm, back 114cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
- Model is 1,86m
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.