This type of field jacket we do not see often. That's a pity however as it is a really nice design. Design wise it holds the middle between the classic USA field jackets and European ones like the Dutch and the Belgian ones. Two angled pockets, a nice drawstring for tailoring and some light fading to bring out more depth in the green all make this into a great coat.
- Original British Army combat smock in near mint condition with some nice light fading
- Size: M/L
- Dated: 1960
- Sizing: arm 58cm, shoulders 52cm, pit to pit 69cm, back 100cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.