One of the nicer version of the green lush types of camo's is this British DPM. This jacket has the beloved and great looking slanted breast pockets and since it was a paratrooper smock the so-called 'monkey tail' flap is still in the jacket. A great camo that combines effortlessly with a lot of style ranging from street to preppy.
- Original British Army camo smock
- Dated ca. 1980s
- Made in the U.K.
- Measurements: 56cm arm, 56cm pit to pit, shoulder 54cm, 74cm backside
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.