Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. Brenda was sporting this cool jacket somewhere in the 1980 drawing a lot attention to her beautiful backside!
- Great vintage condition, some wear on the leather shoulder segments and some red color bleeding into the white text on the back
- Jacket from the ca. 1980s
- Fits like a XS
- 100% wool body and leather shoulder details
- Measurements: arm 57cm, pit to pit 50cm, shoulders 46cm, back 56cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.