We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colors and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This great deep sand colored duck canvas hunting jacket from the sub-brand of Redhead called Bone Dry was made in the 1980s and sports some cool details. We like the mustard corduroy collar, the wide range of pockets, the gun patch on the shoulder and of course the little embroidered Redhead duck.
- Dated ca. 1980s
- Condition: Mint, minor stains on the backside
- Size L
- Measurements: cm shoulders, cm pit to pit, cm arm, cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.