We have a weak spot for vest with pockets, flaps, tags, zippers and a small strap or two. This safari vest ticks all the boxes and the fact that it is named after a southern African beef jerky called Biltong, makes it even nicer.
- Safari type vest from the ca. 1990s
- Near mint condition, some sun fading
- Measurements: shoulder 46cm, pit to pit 53cm, back 59cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.