Bellstaf was one of the first producers of this iconic waist belt style motorjackets launching their first model in 1948. Barbour launched theirs around the same time and through the likes of Steve McQueen and other petrol junkies, sporting these jackets during several famous British motorcycle races, the jacket become immortal. Especially the ones like this one which has the patina already are very hard to find. This jacket is made in Italy, features a tartan cotton lining and a good wax base to keep out the elements.
- Made in Italy waxed motorcycle jacket
- Size: L
- Sizing: shoulder 51cm, arm 63cm, pit to pit 56cm, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.