We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colors and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This American Field hunting jacket from the 1970s has a few extra cool design features like the corduroy shoulder patches and plaid tartan liner, but also the corduroy trimmed handwarmer pockets and of course a feature we have never seen before on a hunting jacket: an arm pocket! How cool is that? Of course the jacket is made out of a heavy duck canvas and looks great but will also last a lifetime.
- Dated ca. 1970s
- Condition: Mint
- Size L
- Measurements: cm shoulders, cm pit to pit, cm arm, cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.