Alpaca wool is one of those more rare types of wool like angora (yes it comes from a rabbit or a goat) or an even rarer one vicuna which also comes from the Andes but it is not allowed to be exported. This cardigan is made from alpaca wool, a very fibre of wool which creates a super soft and lightweight cardigan. The bell shaped sleeves or cuffs are a cool late 1960s early 1970s design features.
- Original made in Peru ca. 1970s Alpaca wool cardigan
- Mother or pearl buttons
- Bell sleeved for the perfect Ivy look
- Mint condition
- Size: M
- Sizing: arms 72cm, shoulders 50cm, pit to pit 50cm, back 68cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.