The 1937 Roamer Vest is made of quality wabash denim with selvedge. Truly made for the outdoor life. It was traditionally worn as an outer layer. That's why it shows no strap on the back. The wabash print was commonly worn by American railroad workers in the 1920s and 1930s.
- 13oz wabash denim made of 100% cotton
- 3 pouches on front side
- Buttons made of ivory nut
- Extra firm stitchings on pouches
- Note: to enjoy your Pike Brothers vest as long as possible we recommend sticking closely to the washing constructions
- Made in Turkey
Pike Brothers was founded in 1930 by brother George and Joseph Pike. Their small yet high-quality clothing store was located in the famous Portobello Road, Notting Hill, in the heart of London. Custom clothing for men was their specialty. During the Second World War they produced uniforms for American military forces. This was the time when American soldiers came over to England. Pike Brothers managed to combine the best materials with European craftsmanship and create the unmistakable clothing you see today. They simply struck a brilliant balance between American workwear and European expertise. A legacy that defines Pick Brothers to this very day.
Pike Brothers distinguishes itself by respecting and celebrating the original functionality of its clothing instead of simply aiming for superficial succes. All clothing is made in Europe and produced the old-fashioned way. Pure craftsmanship and the best materials add up to this stylish and timeless clothing. Pike Brothers is that perfect combination of style and functionality.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.