This museum quality scale model kit has a 87,63cm wingspan and over 150 laser cut parts. It includes all the balsa wood, tissue, thread, etc to construct the replica of the first powered, heavier than air machine to achieve pilot controlled sustained flight. Don't miss out on building this piece of aviation history!
- Wingspan: 34 1/2 inches, 87,63cm
- Material: Balsa wood and plastic parts
- Scale: 1/16"
- Tools needed: a sharp knive, some pins and glue
- Please note: the dope (spanlak in Dutch) is not included
Paul Guillow's was a First World War fighter pilot who started his own plane model company in 1926. Guillow's is still going strong today and manufactures its high quality models in the USA.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.