These are a very limited edition Levi's Vintage Clothing based on the original first ever made blue jeans by Levi's in 1873. They are unworn and packed with cool details like rivets you need to hammer down and a cinch back straps which still need to be cut with pliers. This jeans is no. 39 out of 350 ones made. A collectors piece for sure, but also an amazingly cool jeans to wear.
- Levi's Vintage Clothing jeans in very very limited edition
- Japanese denim
- Original LVC
- Size W36 length adjustable by folding up
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.