This is actually more of a collectors item than anything else. We have a very keen denim hunter on our team and with this pair of pants he struck gold. This is a deadstock (unworn) late 1960s Union Made pair of Lee Rider pants with all the printed extra matter you can wish for, or as a denim collector dream of! It has the so-called flasher cards still attached on the back pockets, showing the cool cowboy in action Lee Riders advert. But not only that, it still has the little card that came with the pants instructing the owner how to apply his own branding stamp TO THE PANTS! There is a piece of leather on the left back pocket ready to receive your stamp. How cool is that...! Just that card is valuable by itself. The pants have a Talon zipper and are in quite a small adult or larger kids size W27.5/L31.
- Deadstock unworn condition
- Pants from the late 1960s
- Size W27.5/L31
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.