The G-1 leather Flight Jacket is the U.S. Navy's version of the U.S. Air Force A-2. It features a mouton collar and a different patch pocket setup than the A-2. The U.S. Navy had a very strong arial arm which famously operated in the Pacific theatre where amazing aircrafts like the Vought Corsair, SBD Dauntless and the Hellcat fought against the Japanese. The G-1 was also worn a lot in Vietnam and has been issued well into the 1990s. This jacket is from the ca. 1970s dated with help of the remains of the zipper runner. The puller was lost and we replaced it with this peep show token. Its condition is really amazing, perfectly worn to make it subtle and soft but still in great shape. There is one small repair to the waist band only.
- Made in USA real leather flight jacket
- Size: M/L
- Date: ca. 1970s
- Sizing: shoulders 46 cm, arms 62 cm, pit to pit 56 cm, back 63 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.