We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colors and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This very very nice hunting jacket by Hirsch-Weis must have cost quite a hefty sum back in the days. It is a real treasure when it comes to the classic design features we have seen copied and imitated by so many. This is however an amazing example of the real deal. Just look at those pockets! Absolutely stunning details and configuration. The jacket is in a sublime lightly worn condition and still so good despite its age. This is ones more a testimony that quality lasts. All in all an amazing jacket which we are proud to sell and love to see go to someone who can appreciate it for what it is.
- Dated ca. 1950s
- Condition: Mint, minor signs of wear and repair
- Size L
- Measurements: 49cm shoulders, 62cm pit to pit, 62cm arm, 74cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.