Old leather jackets are rare. They just seem to be worn down, dried up, to rugged etc etc. But sometimes we do find them just perfect. This is one of those rare examples. This darker brown suede jacket is in near mint condition. The leather is rather thick but nonetheless very subtle and just perfectly broken in. There are nice brass snap buttons and two front pockets as well as two waist adjustment flaps. The golden stitching contrast subtly with the color of the leather and of course the lining is absolutely killer. All in all a great leather jacket, ready to rock its urban cowboy vibes on your shoulders again.
- Made in USA real leather jacket near mint condition, minor signs of wear and very subtle
- Size: M
- Date: ca. 1970s
- Sizing: shoulders 45 cm, arms 65 cm, pit to pit 55 cm, back 61 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.