This iconic piece is an original WW2 Pile Parka with a near mint condition shell and a mint condition liner. The liner is made from a thick alpaca type wool and the hood is trimmed with real (most likely wolf or coyote) fur. It is a so called anorak model which is worn over the head. The thick cotton shell is near waterproof and windproof making this rugged piece a perfect companion in a real cold situation when worn all in. The cool thing is of course that you can choose to either wear the shell or liner separate and still look amazing whilst wearing an original unbeatable quality piece of garment history that has been copied and imitated countless times.
- Original WW2 US Army Pile Parka
- Size: XL
- Mint condition with some minor stains on the front
- Date: ca. 1940s
- Sizing: arm 61cm, shoulders 58cm, pit to pit 72cm, back 99cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
- Model is 1,86m
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.