These gloves are warm and robust gloves made of goat nubuck with a soft boa fleece lining. Goat nubuck is a hard wearing leather with a rugged look. The fleece liner of this gloves is a rugged material that traps air. It is made of polyamide or polyester. Retains heat well, carries away moisture and dries out quickly. In the Tived Hestra has found a great mix of rugged outdoor style that can be worn everyday.
- Hard wearing rugged looking goat nubuck outer
- Fleece lined inner for extra comfort, warmth and moisture absorption. Fleece dries quickly
- The pique finishing around the wrist closes off the glove comfortably and it looks great too
The rich history of the Hestra brand goes back four centuries and starts in 1936 in the Swedish province of Småland. This is where Martin Magnusson and his family lives and where he starts making gloves for the local lumberjacks. When a skiing slope opens in 1937 Magnusson starts making gloves that cater for the rapidly growing skiing community in Sweden. The Swedes discover skiing as a national past time and the business grows fast. Hestra really makes a name for itself in the 1960s as the brand you need to have when skiing. Since then two generations Magnusson’s have been responsible for growing the company further, never letting down on their very high quality standards till today.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.