The San Marco or telo mimetico camo pattern is the first mass produced camo pattern in the world and it is still in exsitence today. We love this pattern for its nice cambo of earth tones and some almost turquoise blue tones mixed into it as well. It just works so well as a pattern in a styled outfit too. We sell it mostly in the San Marco coverall so seeing it in a jacket like this is great. The drawstrings allow for the jacket to be tailored a lot making it great to wear for man and women alike. This jacket combines effortlessly with white pants or a nice faded pair of blue jeans.
- Dated ca. 1990s
- Condition: dead stock
- Size XL
- Measurements: arm cm, pit to pit cm, shoulders cm, back cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.