We have a weak spot for exactly these types of jackets. The weak spot being: their duck hunter camo pattern! We have been able to find a nice big collection of duck hunter camo hunting jackets from the ca. 1970-90s and all of them are different. What a treat. This one is made by Ranger and features two pockets and one breast pocket in a somewhat darker green and brow version of the pattern. Slight fading adds to the character of this cool jacket.
- Original made in USA duck hunter jacket
- Size a boxy XL
- Near mint condition slight fading
- Date: ca. 1980s
- Sizing: arm 58cm, shoulders 57cm, pit to pit 68cm, back 70cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.