This is probably one of the more well known desert type camo's out there. Mainly used by the United States in the Iraqi conflicts it was first issued in 1991. It is sometimes called coffee-stain camo and it consist of three colors. It apparantly didn't see much use during the actual combat, but it has been adopted by many countries since it was developed in the 1990s. We have a few pieces in different sizes. They work really well as a cool shirt jacket.
- Original US Army from the ca. 1990s
- Near mint condition, some with patches, ghosting and stitching
- Measurements for size L: shoulder 50cm, pit to pit 65cm, arm 68cm, back 84cm
- Tomas is 1,86 m wearing large
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collectie
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.