This Flecktarn, or spot camo, is what the German's are still using today. There is a simple reason why: it bloody works very well. It is a pattern that was developed before the Second World War and if you compare it to some of the most modern day computer analyzed techincal stuff out there, it looks like those a lot... It is a very distinctive and simply great looking camo used in a wide variety of German Army outfits and we totally understand why.
- Original German Army parka from the ca. 1990s
- Mint condition, dead stock
- Size fits like a L
- Measurements: pit to pit 60cm, shoulder 50cm, arm 62cm, back 85cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.