Sometimes the saying 'they don't make things like they used to anymore' is simply true. It is most certainly true for this backpack which by itself has become an icon. The materials used, the time spend by craftsman and the aging process all have proven that this is a product that will last. There are litterarly no concessions made for quality. The so called salt-and-pepper fabric is absolutely indestructible and the leather of the straps and bottom is very very thick.
Despite its age the backpack still wears beautifully and will last for another half century without any difficulty. Not something you can say of most modern bags.
- Original Swiss Army backpack from 1957
- Hemp cotton combination
- All leather straps great un-cracked condition
- Capacity ca. 50 liter
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.